Privacy and data protection policy
Responsible – who is responsible for the data processing?
Identity: Luxury Consulting Investment S.L.
Registered Office: Rambla de Catalunya 13, 1º 4ª, 08007 Barcelona (Spain)
CIF: Luxury Consulting Investment S.L. (B-67349175)
Contact: Luxury Consulting Investment S.L.
Domain name: www.luxuryconsulting.es
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that we will process the data you provide for:
– Manage the contracting of services you perform through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
– Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by Luxury Consulting Investment S.L., by any means (telephone, mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
– To send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his/her consent.
– To comply with legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
– Transfer of data to agencies and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – What data do we process?
Derived from the purposes mentioned above, in Luxury Consulting Investment S.L. we manage the following categories of data:- Identifying data- Metadata of electronic communications- Commercial information data. In case the user provides data of third parties, he/she declares to have the consent of such third parties and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Luxury Consulting Investment S.L. from any liability in this regard.- Notwithstanding, Luxury Consulting Investment S.L. may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, according to the data protection regulations.
Legitimation – what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters (newslettering) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the data subject, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends his data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible smooth communication and obstruction of processes you want to perform.Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Luxury Consulting Investment S.L.
Data Retention Period – How long will we keep your data?
Luxury Consulting Investment S.L. will keep the personal data of the users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established periods.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those suppliers that provide services to Luxury Consulting Investment S.L., such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
Luxury Consulting Investment S.L., has subscribed the corresponding treatment assignment contracts with each one of the suppliers that provide services to Luxury Consulting Investment S.L., with the purpose of guaranteeing that such suppliers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by current legislation.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to protect your data?
– Encryption of the communications between the user’s device and Luxury Consulting Investment S.L. servers.
– Encryption of the information in Luxury Consulting Investment S.L.’s own servers.- Other measures that prevent access to the user’s data by third parties.
– In those cases in which Luxury Consulting Investment S.L. counts with service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized according to the commitment of Luxury Consulting Investment S.L. with the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of the users.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Luxury Consulting Investment S.L. is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your data. Luxury Consulting Investment S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you may exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we inform you that you can address to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
If you wish you can also consult our Cookies Policy.